Live Cell Analysis – Label Free and Quantitative
Explore our range of applications for label-free, long-term quantitative analysis of living cell dynamics, circumventing the drawbacks of traditional methods requiring toxic stains.
Monitor cell movement patterns and distinguish between random cell motility and directed cell migration.
- Robust segmentation and tracking of cells of interest
- Cell motility speed and cell migration velocity measurements
- Detailed understanding of wound healing processes
Holographic images and XY movement plots of murine macrophages M1 phenotype (left) and M2 phenotype (right).
Analyse cytotoxic effects and understand the cell death process:
- Label-free and kinetic assessment of changes in cell morphology and cell proliferation.
- Determine cell proliferation, both by cell counting and by confluence, for various cell treatments simultaneously
- Understand drug effects through quantitative assessments of cell morphology
Etoposide-treated DU145 cell line: changes in optical thickness and volume during the death process in one individual cell.