HoloMonitor®for careful discoveries
Current methods force scientists to study life’s fundamental building block when it is dying. PHI’s non-destructive HoloMonitor technology allows the long-term behavior of living cells to be observed and quantified without toxic stains.
PHI leads the ground-breaking development of time-lapse cytometry instrumentation and software. With the first instrument introduced in 2011, the company today offers a range of products for long-term quantitative analysis of living cell dynamics that circumvent the drawbacks of traditional methods requiring toxic stains.
Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, PHI trades through a network of international distributors. Committed to promoting the science and practice of time-lapse cytometry, PHI is actively expanding its customer base and scientific collaborations in cancer research, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, stem cell biology, gene therapy, regenerative medicine and toxicological studies.
PHI was founded by its current management with the support of Lund University and Sweden’s Innovation Agency, VINNOVA. Since early 2014 the PHI stock is publicly traded on AktieTorget.
- CEO commentary – Building Value to Science and Customers Read more at PHI
- CEO commentary – PHI and the Nobel Prizes Read more at PHI
- Parkinson's stem cell breakthrough by researchers at Lund University Read more at BBC News
- Vitrolife acquires conventional IVF time-lapse technology Read more at Vitrolife
- Germany's Merck to buy Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion Read more at Reuters
- Type 1 diabetes breakthrough using stem cell research raises hope for cure Read more at The Guardian
- Super-resolved fluorescent microscopy awarded the Nobel prize Read more at Nobelprize.org
- Omprogrammerade celler kan läka hjärnan Läs mer på Svergies Radio
- Ny metod att skapa stamceller kan bota diabetes och Parkinson Läs mer på DN
- Artiklar om stamceller Läs mer på NyTeknik
- March 16, Interim Report
- March 26, Investor Presentation, Medicon Village, Lund
- April 19–22, Exhibition, AACR Annual Meeting 2015, Philadelphia
- June 16, Annual Report